Terms & Conditions
- You and Your means the user of the Astoria Paper website.
- Our, Us and We means Astoria Paper.
- The policies on this website apply to this website which is operated by Astoria Paper under the domain name www.astoria.com.au and other associated Astoria Paper websites and online stores.
- These policies may also apply to services offered by Astoria Paper on websites hosted by third parties. If so, express reference to these policies will be made on those websites.
- As the Astoria Paper website develops and as technology evolves, Astoria Paper will continue striving to provide you with better and more customised services and with a more effective website. Astoria Paper encourages you to review the Security and Privacy Statement periodically because the Security and Privacy Statement may change from time to time.
What you must not do:
- Use the Astoria Paper website for any activities, or post or transmit to or via www.astoria.com.au any information of materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes.
- Use this website in any way, or post to or transmit to or via www.astoria.com.au any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying www.astoria.com.au.
- Use this website to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone.
- Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using this website.
- Use another's Member ID or name without permission.
- Provide false information when registering or changing your registration details.
- Impersonate another person when using this website.
- Post to or transmit to or via www.astoria.com.au any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorised modifications to the website.
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the website.
- Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
Limitation of Liability
Any liability of Astoria Paper in connection with goods or services supplied to you will, subject to any non-excludable liability for breach of conditions or warranties implied by legislation and to the maximum extent permitted by law, at the election of Astoria Paper, be limited to:
- in relation to goods, the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the payment of the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the payment of the cost of obtaining equivalent goods; and
- in relation to services, the supplying of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
The information contained on our website is provided by Astoria Paper in good faith.To the best of Astoria Paper’s knowledge the information is accurate and current.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Astoria Paper disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Astoria Paper makes no warranty that this website, any information or ideas contained on this website or any products or services will meet your requirements. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Astoria Paper does not control other users of this website, the providers of information or ideas to this website or the suppliers of goods and services purchased from this website, and Astoria Paper is therefore not liable for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information or advice provided by them or any defamatory statements made by them or any offensive content on their part. You further acknowledge and agree that, subject to the section dealing with Limitation of Liability Astoria Paper will not be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for product liability, personal injury or negligence resulting from use of goods or services supplied to you, or on your behalf of you, through the website.
Copyright in the www.astoria.com.au website is property of Astoria Paper. Material on our website also comprises copyright material, trademarks and registered trademarks which are the property of Astoria Paper and third parties. This property may only be used for the purposes of browsing the www.astoria.com.au website and acquiring goods and services of www.astoria.com.au
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Prices on this website are exclusive to the Astoria Paper website and may differ to the Retail store. Astoria Paper reserves the right to refuse price matching between our website and retail store.
Cancellations are accepted and will be refunded in full if the order has not yet been picked and packed. If order is ready for dispatch and is cancelled the shipping fee plus a $10 cancellation fee may not be refunded.
Promotions and competitions
Other Terms and Conditions not listed herein and applying to Astoria Paper promotions and competitions are incorporated into these terms and conditions. Unless expressly stated, to the extent that the other Terms and Conditions are not incompatible with the Terms and Conditions herein, the other Terms and Conditions will be in addition to the Terms and Conditions herein. to the extent that the other Terms and Conditions are incompatible with the Terms and Conditions herein, the other Terms and Conditions shall prevail.